2626 9th Street, Apt 3, Astoria, NY 11102
OBJECTIVE – To obtain a dynamic and challenging position with an emphasis on Community Relations.
Madison Square Garden New York, N.Y. Oct. 2011 – Present
- As Event Office Administrator, manage all event related paper work and building security including budget, payroll, arena attendance and emergency response.
- As Garden Services Representative, responsible for wrist-banding, wheelchair escorts, VIP escorts, assist building security and general care of guests during all arena and theatre events.
Act Zero Films New York, N.Y. Aug. 2011 – Nov. 2011
- Reading and interpreting scripts for Producer, fundraising for projects, cutting trailers for small projects and working as Production Assistant on set.
The American Cancer Society Washington D.C. Oct. 2010 – Nov. 2010
- Singularly produced, directed and edited 7 films each 1:30 minutes in duration for the Cancer Action Network, a division of the American Cancer Society.
- On both the American Cancer Society’s Cancer Action Network website and my personal YouTube.com page, the videos received 638 views.
- Worked in partnership with ACS CAN to promote the videos using social media to generate viral interest in the videos and the issues.
PBS “Planet Forward” Washington D.C. Jan. 2009 – Feb. 2009
- Produced thirteen videos as part of a documentary on environmental sustainability in partnership with CNN correspondent Frank Sesno.
- Created an informed conversation on local sustainability efforts already in place and future technological advances to come. Held a major role in storyboarding each piece from conception to final evaluation of the finished product. Completed video editing, filming, production and story concept.
- Wrote scripts and shaped interviews for local media interviews and news stories regarding the project.
Roger Williams Park Zoo – Publicity Video Providence, RI April 2008 – May 2008
- With a student team, produced a comprehensive public relations plan including brochures, press releases and a 2 minute and 30 second film designed to highlight featured exhibits and summer camp programs
Roving Eye Film Festival Bristol, RI May. 2009 – June 2009
- Managed a $500 budget for all promotional material. Screened and chose festival content, 15-20 films for a 4 day festival and coordinated venues within Roger Williams University.
- All t-shirts were sold out within an hour and each event had partial or full attendance.
Woodstock Film Festival – “Youth Initiative Program” Woodstock, NY Sept. 2005-Oct. 2005
- Through an internship at the Woodstock Film Festival, conceptualized and implemented a publicity campaign for an open forum meet and greet with featured professionals as the panel, and young filmmakers as the attendees.
- Promoted the event in regional high schools.
Roger Williams University - B.A. Communications
Emphasis: Public Relations Minor: Visual Arts
~ References available upon request ~